Presented by Aroundabout Local Media
Our local business owners bring so much value to our community. They offer restaurants where we can grab a delicious meal, service centers to keep our cars in tune, individuals who help educate our children and care for our pets, and medical facilities with physicians we trust to treat our families.
Here is your chance to thank them.
On Feb. 1, we will open Readers’ Choice 2018. Visit www.aroundwoodstockmagazine.com and with a click of your mouse, you will be directed to the voting site. Follow the prompts and cast your vote for your favorite SMALL businesses.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Most of us spend a fair amount of time in big-box retailers. Let’s keep the focus of Readers’ Choice on local small businesses and celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit.
2. If you don’t see the name of your favorite business, feel free to write it in. Please include the location of the business, if there are multiple sites. For example, many restaurants have three or four locations. Help us know which one you’re voting for by giving as much information as possible, such as a street or community name.
3. Voting begins Feb. 1 and ends at 5 p.m. March 10.
4. Winners will be announced in the April issue. Businesses will not be notified ahead of time. Everyone will find out at the same time.
5. Vote in as few or as many categories as you’d like. There isn’t a minimum number of votes required for your votes to count.
6. No more than five votes per category will be accepted from each IP address.
Here are the categories you can expect to find. Happy Voting!
Recreation & Entertainment
Adult Day Care/Respite
Senior Living Facility